- Store your Slugs in a cool place to prevent ball deformities.
- Your Slugs come with a 1-year warranty. If they break, we'll replace them! For steps on how to initiate a replacement request, please go to our website's warranty page.
PROPER USAGE AND SAFEY:
- As with any kind of hitting drill, be aware of your surroundings and give enough room for the batter to swing his or her bat.
- Safety nets are optional, as the balls are soft and can't travel fast off the bat. This makes them great for use in smaller spaces.
- While Slugs can technically be used for throwing exercises, we instead recommend PlyoBombs and Weighted Balls under supervision by a qualified coach.
- All types of bats are safe to use with your Slugs.
- Start simple with some tee hitting. Once comfortable, progress to soft-tosses.
- Always do a proper warm up before any kind of hitting.
- Always begin hitting sessions with light swings, followed by progressively faster/harder swings.
- Stay tuned for our upcoming drills videos.